Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Early Christmas Gift

Today was a very trying day at work.  But coming home and unpacking my new Pampered Chef cookware quickly helped me leave the frustrations of the day behind.  Thanks to an early Christmas gift from my mom and dad, I am the proud owner of twelve pieces of titanium reinforced hard-anodized aluminum cookware with an interior and exterior DuPont Autograph2 nonstick coating.  They are a breeze to clean up - nothing sticks to them.  They have silicone handles,so they are ovenproof to 400°.  I just love them!

I can't wait to use all of the pieces.  Take a look at the cookware on my website www.pamperedchef.biz/karanskitchen and you'll see why I'm so excited.  My cooking life is perfect!!!  I almost can't wait for Thanksgiving.  I say "almost" - I'm not ready for cold weather yet.

Thanks Mom & Dad - this is the best gift ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment