Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Day - Only 17 Days Left

There is still time to place your Pampered Chef order so you'll have the serving dishes and kitchen tools you'll need to prepare your Thanksgiving dinner.  Orders placed by Tuesday, November 17th will arrive in plenty of time help make your meal perfect.

I've been busy planning my menu.  I always like to find new variations of the the classics.  Let's face it, what's Thanksgiving without the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, rolls, and pumpkin pie?  Those are all must-haves at our table.  But there are ways to bring something new to the classics.

Check back each day and I'll share a part of this year's menu.  We'll start with mashed potatoes tomorrow.

Plan to come and cook with me on Sunday, November 15th at 2:00 p.m.  We'll be making holiday recipes.  Call me or send me an e-mail to let me know if you will attend.  (636) 343-9325 or keplen@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment