Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Easiest and Best Pulled Pork & Baked Beans

I don't often buy processed food, but I made a couple of exceptions this week, and I'm sure glad I did!

Kraft Slow Cooker One Step Sauce -- Brown Sugar Pulled BBQ
It is just what it's name says it is. One step. And ... It's so good. On Sunday evening I put a 3 lb pork loin roast in my small Rock Crock and seasoned it with salt and pepper. I poured one jar of the Brown Sugar Pulled BBQ sauce over the roast, placed the lid on the crock and put it in the refrigerator.

Monday morning I called my hubby at 10:30 and had him put the crock on the base and start it on low. By the time I got home from work, it had been cooking for 7 hours.   I turned off the crock and let the roast rest for 15 minutes before moving it to a cutting board to shred it using two forks.   I put the shredded pork back in the sauce in the crock and set it on warm while I made some baked beans.

Member's Mark BBQ Baked Beans with Brisket -- This is where the second exception comes in. I bought two tubs of them and just heated them for about 20 minutes. In the oven. Wow!  These are Awesome! Best baked beans ever!  I highly recommend you give them a try.

                             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment