Sunday, November 8, 2020

Crispy Parmesan Baked Potatoes


I go through stages with my cooking.  I'm a total foodie at heart.  Sometimes I get stuck in a rut and cook the same foods for a few weeks at a time and then I find something new that I just have to try.  This recipe is one of those.  It sounds really good!  Who doesn't like a good potato?

1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
8 small Yukon gold potatoes cut lengthwise in half
3 Tbsp butter, melted

Heat your oven to 400 degrees.  


Combine cheese and garlic powder in shallow dish.  

Dip cut sides of potatoes in butter, then in cheese mixture.  Place cheese side down on a baking sheet.  Drizzle with any remaining butter.

Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.

Doesn't this sound delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment