Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Night TV

I just love Tuesday night TV!  Hell's Kitchen with Chef Gordon Ramsey is one show I don't miss.  It is on Fox at 7:00 p.m.  I love the Chef's attitude - I always did like the bad boys.  He's not bad to look at either.  I wish I had the nerve to try out to compete on that show.  But . . . the first time Chef would yell at me, I'd be in a puddle of tears and he'd send me home.


Chopped is on Food Network later in the night.  There, four chefs compete for $10,000 by using several mystery ingredients to create first an appetizer, then an entree, and finally dessert.  The mystery ingredients change for each round, and of course they are always a totally weird combination.  I've learned a lot about food I've never even heard of watching that show.

I get all kinds of ideas for new food to try watching these shows.  I have to admit though, not all of my experiments are a hit with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment