Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Perdue Seasoned Roaster

I found yet another new product in the grocery store tonight and I can't wait to try it.  I think everyone will be home for dinner tomorrow night, so I think we'll try this then.  It is a 6 lb seasoned roasting chicken already in a cooking bag sealed in airtight packaging and sold with the fresh chicken in the meat case at Dierbergs.  The cooking directions say to bake it at 350 degrees in the cooking bag in a 9 x 13" baking dish for about 2 hours (115 minutes to be exact).

This is something I can have the hubby get in the oven about an hour before I get home.  That will give me an hour to prepare a veggie, salad, and bread or pasta item to compliment our yummy roasted chicken.  It doesn't get much easier than this.

Thanks, Perdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment