Saturday, October 8, 2022

Parmesan Zucchini Crisps

I'm an avid gardener, and during the summer months I find myself with more zucchini than I can use.  I'm always looking for new and creative ways to work zucchini into my dinner menu.  This recipe is one of my new favorites!

2 medium zucchini (1 lb total)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs (I like Italian seasoned)
1/4 tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper


Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.

Coat an aluminum foil baking sheet with cooking spray.

Slice the zucchini into 1/4" thick rounds.  

In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil.

In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.  

Dip each round into the Parm mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to stick.  

Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.

Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, about 25 - 30 minutes.

Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment