Thursday, August 19, 2010

Luke & Emily are Seniors!

Luke and Emily started their senior year of high school today.  They are really excited, and so am I!  I have to admit, I really wasn't sure we'd make it to graduation day.  Day by day we would  do homework and special projects, and it seemed like graduation day was so many "mountains" away - there were so many more projects and so much homework.  Now, we have 179 more school days to complete, and my youngsters will graduate.

Both Luke and Emily have grown to be young adults Eddie and I can be proud of.  Working our way here seemed like such a long journey, but looking back, the time really flew by.  Emily wants to go to Culinary School and Luke is thinking about teaching Physical Education and hoping for a volleyball scholarship.  I really believe watching them graduate will be one of my proudest moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment