Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sliders for Dinner!

Tonight's dinner was a hit!  You'll really have to give this one a try when you're looking to impress a teen-age crowd.  The hubby thought it was pretty good too.

2 lbs ground beef (80% lean)
1 lb ground pork
4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese (cut into small chunks)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Worcestershire pepper (made by McCormick)
Companion Pretzel Slider Buns (yummy) - slice them in half

Combine the first five ingredients and mix well.

Heat frying pan over medium-high heat.  When thoroughly heated, place small, slider size burgers into the pan.  I like my burgers medium-well, so I fried them about 4 minutes on each side.

Serve burger on a slider bun.  I served them with sliced tomatoes, lettuce, and onion slices.  I let everyone select their choice of ketchup, mustard, mayo, and/or Country Bob's Sauce (another favorite).

Only problem with this dish . . . opening your mouth far enough to get the total bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment