Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Feel Great!

Emma and I began the shopping process for next Saturday's AARP Create The Good Event when friends and family will help load the car(s) with food and we'll deliver it to Feed My People.  We spent just slightly less than half of the funds donated, and my dining room is packed with non-perishable food.  We were able to shop the "Spend $50 and save $10" sale at Food for Less and Shop N Save.  That makes our donations go that much farther.  

We didn't buy anything no-name or generic, and none of it is out of date (of course).  This is all food I would be happy to feed my own family.  I hope it will make the lives of a few hungry families better.  

Thanks to all who have donated!  I'll be sure to take pictures and post them for all to see.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment