Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving Menu

This year it took me a lot longer to decide on my menu.  Although I've already done my shopping, I just finalized the menu tonight.  At least I have one more shopping day in the event I'm missing an ingredient.

We'll be making Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, Jell-o Magic Salad, and Pies.  If you're looking for recipes, you may use the search feature on this blog to find the following posts:

Pecan Pie
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
Turkey Time
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
Thanksgiving - Pear Apple Chutney
Green Bean Casserole
Turkey Stock - A Healthier Version
Jell-o Magic Mousse

I've not posted recipes for stuffing or mashed potatoes.  We like ours the good ol' fashioned way.  There are just some things that shouldn't change.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.  I hope your day is filled with more blessings than you can count.

No comments:

Post a Comment