Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Santa Hat Brownies

I've been hard at work looking for unique ideas for Thanksgiving dinner.  In my quest for the perfect dessert, I discovered a great Christmas treat -- Santa Hat Brownies.  I think these will not only be yummy - they will be adorable!  The recipe is from Pampered Chef and I can't wait to make them.

Prepare and bake a brownie mix in the Mini Muffin Pan - prepare according to package directions.
Wash and core 24 medium-sized strawberries
Spread a thin layer of whipped topping (I like Cool Whip) on top of each mini-brownie
Place a strawberry (pointed end up) on top of each brownie
Dot the top of each strawberry with a tiny dollop of whipped topping


These would be a cute idea to send to school with youngsters, take to work, or serve at a holiday party.



No comments:

Post a Comment