Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Family's Favorite New Pampered Chef Product

Every once in a while you have one of those situations arise that make you go Hmmmm.

The new Pampered Chef products for Spring arrived at my house yesterday.  I spent the evening unpacking and finding places for the new goodies to be stored.  In my little house, that's no easy task.  I must say there are a few items still waiting to find a place, like the new double wall tumbler.  Emma saw it last night and she spent 15 minutes telling me why she should have the tumbler for driving back and forth to school and for at school.  Tonight, Luke came home from work and decided it looked like the perfect cup/glass for his iced tea.  He didn't ask, he just picked it up, filled it up, and proceeded to get comfy and watch TV.

I want the tumbler.  It's perfect for me to use at work.  I'm afraid we may have to buy a couple more of these.  We have other family members who haven't seen this yet, and I have a sneaking suspicion they'll want it too.

Stay tuned for the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment