Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hot Dr. Pepper???

Anyone who knows me knows that Dr. Pepper is my vice in life.  It is my carbonated coffee first thing in the morning and my constant companion throughout the day.  I've been drinking Dr. Pepper since my high school days.  (Don't ask how many years that is!)

Tonight I had an e-mail from Dr. Pepper with a recipe for Hot Dr. Pepper.  I've never heard of such a thing, but I'm going to try it this weekend.  For all of you other brave souls out there, here is the recipe.

Pour Dr. Pepper into a saucepan.  Heat to simmering temperature or just below boiling.  Your beverage will appear to be boiling due to the carbonation.  Place a thin slice of lemon in bottom of cup and pour steaming hot Dr. Pepper over lemon slice.  A fresh slice of lemon is required to give the proper taste.

Hmmmm.  I'm just not sure about this.  I'll let you know what I think once I've tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment