Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm Just Hungry These Days!

Some people are shopaholics and can't stay out of the mall, but no, not me.  I can't seem to stay out of the grocery store.  Emily working at Dierbergs really doesn't help.  I keep having these must try ideas (mostly snacks, unfortunately).  I bought ingredients today to make two more batches of snack mix - that should carry us through the holidays.  I'm planning a variation of Chex Snack Mix (yes, that again) and a variation of the Chili Snack Mix.  My poor family will be snack mixed out this year - maybe I should start to torture the people at work.

I watched the movie "Julie & Julia" last night.  It was an okay movie, but not great.  I really expected to be inspired to learn French cuisine - nope.  I am inspired though to keep working and trying new things to become a better home cook

I have a quick and easy fudge recipe to post so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment