Monday, January 11, 2010

Pray For My Friend Lydia

Lydia had a stroke over the weekend.  Her second in the last year.  Unfortunately, I don't know any of the details right now.  She is still in ICU and no non-family visitors are allowed.  She's had a really rough time the last many months, but has shown remarkable courage and remained positive through circumstances that would be too much for many of us to endure.

Lydia is a genuinely good person who cares for people.  She is a good friend and a person who, unlike most of us, has no vices - she doesn't drink, smoke, or indulge in other unhealthy habits.  At the age of 48, I would guess she might be all of a size 4, so weight is certainly not an issue.

Please add Lydia to your prayer list.  I believe prayer makes a difference, and Lydia can certainly use the thoughts and prayers of many!

Get well my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment